TTC - Innovative Design
- Access Rating 10/10
- The curved design improves access without compromising the lightweight, compact and aerodynamic profile.
- Curved rear stairs
- The TTC model creates more internal space in the rear of the camper due to the extended roof length
- Distinctive and aesthetic design
Seals and Security
- Dual Slam Locks – Internally and externally lockable
- Double sealed for water and dust
- The TTC has a 950mm headboard clearance.
- Suits: Ford Rangers, Mazda BT-50, Toyota Hilux, Holden Colorado, Nissan Navara, Mitsubishi Triton
- Modification of the tray headboards might be required for Toyota Landcruisers
The Build Process
TTC: From $14 000 inc Gst
|2.5mm Marine Grade Mill Finish (5005) Flat sheet. Powder Coating Recommended||No Aditional Charge|
|2mm Marine Grade Dimple Plate (5005) – 35-45kg Weight Saving||No Aditional Charge|
Add Powder Coating
|Powder Coating Procedure: Completed by leading local supplier. Dry fit all parts to ensure 100% quality and function before coating. Material Preparation – Sand welding penetration to improve aesthetics. Completely Chromate (not sandblast) the camper to ensure the highest quality coat Powder coat internal and external. Please Note: Not an exact colour match to car.||From $2000 inc Gst|
Select Fitment Method
|Heavy Duty M10 Bolts and Plate: Recommended for serious off-road 4×4||$100 inc Gst|
|Quick Release System: Includes fitment. Please Note: not all trays are compatible with this system. Tray analysis required. (4kg)||Pay on fitment|
X Roof Design
The addition of the X- Roof makes a great camper even better.
Add Deluxe Internal Design
Internal Design Goals
Robust Light Weight Construction
- Premium Dimple Plate: Marine Grade Aluminium internal Cabinetry
- Low maintenance – easy cleaning
- A superior and Light-weight alternative to plywood
Strategic Weight Distribution
- The internal fit-out encourages optimal weight distribution by strategically locating heavier items such as fridge/slides above or in front of the rear axle.
- Correct weight distribution creates a more comfortable touring experience on and off-road and reduces stress to your vehicle.
- The internal layout is designed to have high access, strategic light-weight storage for all your camping and cooking essentials.
- The sliding dining table can comfortably accommodate two adults.
Deluxe Internal Fit-Out
The internal fit-out is a universal design that fits all models of campers and sizes. This layout is displayed on a DUAL CAB unit however also fits SPACE cab and SINGLE cab vehicles.
- 1x Internal Sliding Table
- 1x Bench Seat Passenger Side (External Storage Underneath)
- 1x Cabinet Seat: Internal and External Access (Driver Side)
- 1x Fridge Compartment ( Dual Cab Es150+) (Es-220 Plus space cab and single cab)
- 1x Full Divider
- Internal Fridge and Storage Access
- Under Bed Shelf – ideal for clothing
Kitchen Bench Top (885L x 440W)
- The Drop Down kitchen bench top has plenty of space for food prep and cooking appliances.
- The table has a series of laser cut holes along the rails which is ideal for hanging cooking implements.
- Customers often add plastic storage containers to create a lightweight organisation system.
- The shelf positioned above the table is the ideal location for a cooktop.
Dometic Upright Fridge $1899inc Gst
CRX 80 Dometic Upright Fridge (78L): This price includes the fabrication of parts and components required to securely install the fridge in the camper. This fridge cannot be purchased independently from the Deluxe Internal Design. Upright Fridges are an excellent way to shed unwanted weight and save money since a drop down fridge slide is not required for access.
Clearview Easy Slide
|ES 100+ (35kg)||$1050|
|ES 150+ (35kg)||$1050|
|ES 220+ (40kg)||$1050|
- Swings out 270° around the vehicle.
- Self-supporting in most weather conditions.
- Swing Awn 2500 (length 2.5m with 2.4m extension)
- Robust awning.
- Drop-down telescopic legs to bolster it in strong winds.
- UV-resistant, waterproof and surface-proofed with Fluorocarbon to facilitate soil release and rapid drying.
- Unique built-in mooring straps create outstanding water run-off.
- Packaged in a waterproof, dust-proof exterior PVC bag with zip opening.
- Robust mounting brackets and fitment to your Tong Canopy or Camper
$1550 inc Gst
Technical Drawing: Tray Compatibility Guide
The standard camper is supplied as an open unit, however, all the hard work has been completed and is ready and waiting to be fitted out. A number of optional features can also be arranged for your convenience. Please check the Optional Extras link on the Camper Models Page for pricing of all the optional features available.
Off Road Tough
Less Setup, More Adventure
20 Second Setup and 30 Second Pack up.
No Towing ✔️ Wind Off Jacks ✔️ Huge Storage ✔️