Standard Tray Specs
- Premium aluminium: Corrosive resistant and Rust Free
- Superior carrying capacity: (Vehicle Payload) Compared with Steel Designs
- Industry leading design: Superior strength to weight ratio and long-term durability
- Weight: 120KG – 150kg
|Vehicle Type||Tray Length||Tray Width||Headboard Height||Headboard Depth|
|Dual Cab||1805 mm||1845 mm||900 mm||90 mm|
|Extra Cab||2105 mm||1845 mm||900 mm||90 mm|
|Single Cab||2405 mm||1845 mm||900 mm||90 mm|
Heavy Duty Tray Sides
- 250mm high, fully welded sideboard construction.
- Polished stainless steel heavy duty adjustable over-centre latches.
- Tong’s signature dimple plate aluminium capping that protects and stiffens the Ute tray drop-sides, giving that extra strength, rigidity, and durability.
- Rattle free sides
Rear Ladder Rack
- A profile matched design that complements the tray headboard.
- Two concealed fastening bolts, securely fixes the ladder rack inside the cradle.
- Two load-guides to assist with securing items to the rack.
- Material: 70mm x 50mm x 3mm aluminum box section
- Easily removable!
Flush Mount Tie Down Points
- Quantity: 6 flush mount tie downs is standard.
- Recessed in and below tray to maintain a flat loading surface while safely securing your load.
- Polished stainless steel finish to combat and resist rust.
- 400kg load capacity.
Internal Headboard Water Tank
- 10 litre capacity.
- Neatly concealed within the aluminium headboard frame.
- The tank is made from the 75mm x 50mm aluminium frame.
- Dual outlet locations (either driver or passenger side).
- Includes tap fittings.
Concealed Headboard Water Tank
- 35 liter capacity.
- Neatly concealed within the aluminium headboard to protect the tank.
- The tank is made from roto-moulded polyethylene (food grade).
- Dual outlet locations (driver and passenger side).
- Includes tap and hose fittings.
Rear Under Tray Drawer
- Secure and key lockable.
- Constructed from 2.5mm mill finish aluminium and finished with a 2mm dimple plate fascia.
- The number plate is centrally mounted below the concealed number plate light.
- Pinch weld bulb seals are included in the design to make the drawer extremely weather and dust resistant.
- Dimensions: 125(H) x 785(W) x 1050(D) mm (internal dimensions).
Powder Coating (external surfaces only): Dry Fit – Sand – Chromate – Powder Coat – Fitment. Please be aware: Powder coating is not an exact match to your vehicle colour.
We take great pride in ensuring that your vehicle tray is fitted securely, is highly functional, and looks aesthetically pleasing.
Due to variances in vehicle components and designs, some tray components cannot be manufactured prior to receipt of your vehicle.
Depending on the process, it takes will take 2 to 3 days working days to fit your vehicle tray. The process may include removal of the tub, disconnecting or camera and sensors before fitting your Tong Tray including reinstalling camera and sensors.